Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, TX
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Texas with their search for a temporary critical care medicine physician. The work schedule consists of 12-hour shifts. This facility is looking for candidates who can do vent management, lines, tubes, and intubations. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified candidates for this role. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This area has much to offer to visitors, with plenty of activities to fill your off time. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Vent management, lines, tubes, and intubations
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.