Permanent Internal Medicine Job Lowell, MA
This partnership-track/hospital-employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working 30 minutes from downtown Boston. The historic city of Boston is a cultural center of the northeast and offers plenty of fresh dining, excellent shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2664920.
- Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm, no weekends or nights
- Very collegial and friendly group, everyone is like family
- Excellent lifestyle practice
- They are a profitable sought after group that has remained private
- Excellent benefits and malpractice with tail
- Salary is competitive and they will discuss bonus options (above market)
- Need is immediate, start before the summer of 2021
- Large and populated area with every amenity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.