Full Time Pediatrics Job Forest Park, GA
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation with a quarterly incentive bonus ties to production. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation, 8 holidays, 1 week of CME with $2K stipend, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
The City of Forest Park, Georgia is located in northern Clayton County, 9 miles south of the City of Atlanta. With convenient access to Interstates 75 and 285, and being just 5 miles east of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Forest Park has an advantageous geographic location in the southern metropolitan region.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2665022.
- Work with an established and growing group practice in the heart of Atlanta
- Must speak fluent Spanish
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day workweek
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package include health, dental, vision insurance, malpractice coverage, and a 401(k)
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2665022
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.