Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Monroe, NJ
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens opportunity in New Jersey for a rheumatologist to work mostly telehealth but also available to see patients in the office. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, with no call, and you will see an average of 17 to 20 patients per day. For this position, you need to have an active NJ state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new NJ medical license. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- License: Active NJ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 17 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.