Full Time Family Practice Job PA
You will be offered a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional incentives/bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Loan repayment is available through nonprofit hospital status and through the state.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665089. All inquiries are confidential.
- Loan repayment available through hospital status and state
- Enjoy Monday Friday from 9 am to 4 pm office hours
- No night or weekend responsibilities
- Join experienced and tenured physician in this community-minded practice
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Precepting of residents may be an available, if interested
- Must be board certified
- Close to Erie and Torresdale Avenues in the city of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.