Permanent Pediatrics Job Enid, OK
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary, benefits, and a sign-on bonus.
Come live and practice in Enid, a city that offers a small town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665095.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hospital-employed position
- Be the lead physician in a new practice
- Share call with an established pediatrician in the community
- Focus on general pediatrics and newborns
- Hospital has a special care nursery
- Booming micropolitan area
- Close to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Wichita, KS
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.