Full Time Internal Medicine Job RI
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. It has long beaches on the Atlantic and is located only a short drive away from Boston, MA and the rest of New England.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665140.
- 1-year income guarantee
- Outpatient adult population
- Board certified or board eligible
- Option to pick up urgent care shifts
- Flexible schedule
- Option for shareholder status with additional benefits
- Base salary plus incentive
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.