Full Time Family Practice Job Lexington, NE
Progressive and growing health care organization seeks a Physician/MD/Family Medicine/Primary Care Provider to work in a primary care setting in Lexington, NE!
- One of the nations leading providers for employer-based health services
- Modern Health recently ranked this Health Care Organization as one of the best places to work in the country.
- Since 2005, their passionate providers and staff have dedicated themselves to the singular goal of changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Improve population health by identifying health risks and working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks.
- This organization values and appreciates all providers through programs that offer regular recognition, education and support as well as giving their employees a platform to bring new ideas and implement growth
Benefits and Features:
- $200k annual salary, depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits, life, disability, holidays/paid time off & More!
- This is a salaried 40 hour per week position with full benefits. Absolutely NO on-call or weekends/overtime
Your Role with the Company:
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm No nights, No weekends!
- Emphasis is on health outcomes, preventative care and health coaching, not patient volume and billing
- You should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, great communication, collaboration, and instilling trust to lead a great wellness program
- MD/Family Medicine/ Physician/ DO/Primary Care Provider/Medical Director
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.