Permanent Family Practice Job Holyoke, MA
A leading hospital in Massachusetts is currently seeking an Anesthesiologist - Nocturnist to join their dedicated and well-experienced team.
- 1 week on, 1 week off
- Weekdays: Mon - Thurs: 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on-site, then 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. on call
- Weekends: Fri 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on-site, then 7:00 p.m. to Monday 7:00 a.m. on a call
- Expected to do procedures to help the patients pain during a surgical, obstetrical, and other pain-producing clinical maneuvers
- Relieve pain-associated medical syndromes
- Performs preoperative evaluation and reasonable explanation to the patient of the proposed anesthetic procedure, including appropriate use of medical specialty consultation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine; completion of a residency program in anesthesia at a U. S. Hospital
- Current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- current DEA license and Massachusetts DPH controlled substance registration
- Board Certified Anesthesiology; Five years experience in the delivery of patient care in anesthesiology
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.