Permanent Family Practice Job Ithaca, NY
A great psychiatric team is currently seeking a Board Eligible Psychiatrist or a Board Certified for an inpatient practice. The practice has 2 full-time board-certified psychiatrists, 2 full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and 4 additional psychiatrists who participate in call coverage. A 6000 sqft of program space has recently been added and remodeled all of the existing space to create a state of the art healing environment.
The unit has highly skilled, experienced, and committed psychiatric nurses. The hospital, which is founded on an interdisciplinary structure, has a full-time recreation therapist, full-time licensed social workers, a half time psychologist, and some ancillary staff.
The staffing is firm and a big help to a physician-led coordinated team. The hospital includes 20 adult inpatient beds and 6 adolescent inpatient beds with an average caseload of 5-6 inpatients. The regular call is required and is divided among all physicians in the practice group. It should be at least one weekend each month. During the weekend call, the physician is responsible for rounding on current inpatients and any new admissions, as well as patients in need of further evaluation in the emergency department.
- Full-Time Hospital Employed
- Excellent Benefits
- Great Salary
- Including One Week CME
- Call Frequency 1:6
- Case Load of 5-6 patients
Live and Work on Ithaca, New York
- Active College Town
- Surrounded by Outdoor Amenities
- Cayuga Lake, waterfalls, state parks, and hiking trails
- Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Great restaurants, cultural activities, & recreation
- One of the countys largest wine regions
- Ranked by Forbes as #3 in Americas Smartest Cities
- FOR MORE INFORMATIONCONTACT:Ben DollarNP Now, LLCP: email@example.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.