Permanent Family Practice Job Lancaster, PA
Leading Medical Group looking to hire a Primary Care Physician / Medical Doctor for established role in the Lancaster, PA area! contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
MD will join a mission-driven team that serves their patients needs in the surrounding area!
Benefits and Features:
- Inquire for Salary details
- Bonus annually(quality based)
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- PTO plus holidays
- Relocation reimbursement
Providers Role with the Company:
- Work schedule: 4- or 5-day schedule with no weekends, minimal call rotation
- Seeing 20 patients per day in an outpatient setting
- Working with a wonderful collegial team
- Continually striving to be the healthcare leader in quality, innovation, and value making every effort to understand and exceed the expectations and needs of patients as well as to provide an environment of safe, respectful and dignified care always.
- Primary Care Physician / Medical Doctor
- License and Board Certification in the state of Pennsylvania or pending
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitione
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.