Permanent Family Practice Job Hartford, VT
Top not-for-profit facility looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Inpatient Hospital Medicine in Windsor, VT area!
- Full service community facilities that serve the surrounding areas of Vermont and New Hampshire. Home of the regions most advanced high-tech diagnostics and state of the art surgical care. Patients have access to world-class specialists whenever needed.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary based on experience as provider
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Great PTO package
- Student loan repayment with application, $10-20k/yr
Providers Role with the Company:
- Provider will have the opportunity to make a big difference with university affiliations!
- Primary responsibility will be to admit, care for, and discharge patients admitted SWING status for post-acute care. Participating in interdisciplinary team meetings and engagement with care managers to determine correct disposition of patients at discharge
- Adult Position: Nocturnist role, working nights. Will be opportunity to work days in the future
- There is ZERO on call, after-hours, or weekend responsibilities!!
- Enjoy the beauty of Vermont and work with a fun loving group that is renowned in the area. Along the lush CT River you will have access to one of the most beautiful parts of our country with many outdoor and family activities at your fingertips. Work life balance at its best!
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ FNP - Nurse Practitioner/NP (Adult or Family NP) or Physician Assistant/ PA
- License and Board Certification in state of VT or pending
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.