Full Time Family Practice Job Manchester, MA
A well-established practice seeks an OB/GYN in the Merrimack/Dracut/Lowell/Boston, MA area!
A leading family medical group committed to the well-being of women looking for Medical Doctor/Physician-OB/GYN to join their patient-centered team in an outpatient setting.
Medical Doctor/Physician OB/GYN will join a mission-driven team that serves the medical needs of women and infants in the Dracut/Lowell Boston, MA area
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Guaranteed base salary DOE
- Signing bonus
- Productivity-based incentive starting in the second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation Assistance
- PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week/$3k annual allowance)
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Providers Role with the Company:
- Well-established practice serving the Greater Lowell community
- Team-oriented 8 physicians, 2 Nurse Midwives, and 4 NPs
- FLEXIBLE schedule-4-10s days/week
- Shared call coverage currently 1:8 with a day off post-call
- State of the art non-profit community group of Family Doctors and Nurse Practitioners dedicated to providing each patient with the highest quality medical care and health services in the area! This practice is affiliated with a strong local hospital in which patients can seek hospital services at the main campus if needed.
- BC/BE in OB/GYN 2020 Graduates/Medical Doctor/Physician
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.