Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (suburb): Hematologist/Oncologist needed to join a 39-year established private practice group. They have nine Hematologists/Oncologists and five Advanced Practitioners. Admit to a major medical center. Hospitalist coverage for admissions and overnight inpatient emergencies. There is partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD (suburb):
- This practice is located in a desirable suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- It has a catchment area exceeding 250,000 population.
- They are located approximately 25 minutes to Baltimore, Maryland.
- See below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Established 39 years ago, this stable practice currently has nine Hematologists/Oncologists and five Advanced Practitioners.
- They are extremely well-managed and financially strong.
- They also have an outstanding reputation with a solid patient referral base.
- Call is 1:8.
- Hospitalist coverage for admissions and overnight inpatient emergencies.
- They serve and admit to a major medical center.
- Quality support staff
- They have a well-equipped 18,000 sq. ft. office. It was newly remodeled with 33 chemo chairs.
- Academic-oriented practice with multi-disciplinary tumor board, breast cancer, and thoracic conferences.
- Participating in NSABP, ECOG, and RTOG clinical trials.
- Work closely with 4 radiation oncologists with IMRT and SRS capacity.
- Availability: Hematology/Oncology fellows completing their training during the summer of 2021 and Hematology/Oncology physicians who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- They are offering a competitive salary
- Fringe Benefits
- There is opportunity to become a partner.
- Partnership track will be three years.
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- The population of the Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people.
- Baltimore is Maryland's largest city, and the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- It is also an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., which is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Hematology and Oncology!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.