Permanent Family Practice Job Denver, CO
Seeking a Family Practice Physician - Denver Colorado
Full-time or Part-time opportunities available
Join our team that includes urgent care, primary care, occupational medicine and specialty services.
- Prefer working in a family environment for a local Colorado company, rather than a large corporation.
- Are great at building relationships and understand a patient centered model.
- Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions every day.
- Would like to start or continue your career with a rapidly growing company.
- MD/DO Licensed in the State of Colorado
- Family Practice experience required. Must have knowledge and experience in working with both acute and chronically ill patients.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills required. Must have demonstrated clinical leadership. Decision making ability, organizational skills and effective communication skills. Medical expertise, established consulting relationships, ability to function collaboratively in multiple systems, ability to work with people with acute or chronic physical illness as well as mental illness, ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Must be able to collaborate with professionals within the facility, other medical providers, and, external agencies.
- Bilingual a plus.
- We offer generous compensation with great work-life balance
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- PTO and holiday pay
- CME Education Reimbursement and Time
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.