Permanent Hospitalist Job Lenoir City, TN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time hospitalist with our team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians with hospitalist experience for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. We cannot consider 2021 residents for this position. In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's physician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.