Permanent Family Practice Job Altoona, PA
This employed position offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience plus production. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $20K sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO plus holidays, 5 days of CME and $3.5K, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
The Altoona, Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2663191.
- Base salary plus production
- Stipend for license renewal and subscriptions
- Multispecialty group with 25 physicians and 15 PAs
- Replace a retiring physician
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Outpatient service only with very limited patient sick phone call
- Board certified if practicing, board eligible if resident
- Opportunity allows for flexible full-time scheduling
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.