Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, OH
You will receive a competitive compensation, RVU-based incentive program, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, medical/dental/vision benefits, and 4 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time with $2.5K stipend, loan repayment, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance with tail and an additional stipend for license and association/membership dues.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2664719. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive pay with several different practice settings available
- Fully outpatient family practice, internal medicine, or clinical with nursing home coverage
- 5 days of CME time with $2.5K stipend
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Academic affiliation
- State-of-the-art facility
- H-1B visas supported
- Family-orientated community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.