Permanent ObGyn Job Kirksville, MO
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a family-friendly neighborhood with low crime and a low cost of living. Enjoy the best of both small town values and big city amenities. Kirksville boasts an excellent educational system, a wide variety of retail shops, numerous hotels, bed and breakfasts, 4 distinct weather seasons, an 18-hole, semi-private golf course, and a community theater.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664736.
- Base salary guarantee plus incentive opportunity
- FQHC with HPSA score of 21
- 100% outpatient
- Join 2 physicians and an NP
- 1:3 call schedule
- 2021 start date
- Board certified or board eligible
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.