Full Time Neonatology Job Glendale, CA
This independent contractor position offers a competitive salary with reimbursed malpractice and hospital dues.
Come practice only minutes from downtown Los Angeles, 1 of the cultural centers of the world and 1 of the most desirable locations in the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664745.
- Independent contractor
- Malpractice and hospital dues are reimbursed
- Need is due to growth and succession planning
- Join 5 neonatologists and 4 NPs in the group
- Group covers 4 hospitals total
- Typically work from 10 am to 2 pm, then take call from home
- Potential medical directorship available
- Looking for someone to start in the Summer of 2021
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.