Full Time Psychiatry Job Cincinnati, OH
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice coverage, full comprehensive benefits package, student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy museums, philharmonic orchestras, excellent dining, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664763.
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- General psychiatrist needed
- 100% inpatient setting
- Primarily working with an adult population
- Multiple psychiatrists and mid-levels on staff
- Monday through Friday, plus call
- Addictions experience would be a bonus
- Will consider residents/fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.