Full Time Hospitalist Job Tucson, AZ
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2664806.
- Established group in Tucson is growing and seeking another nocturnist for their program
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on, 7 off or similar to average 15 shifts per month
- Reasonable admissions and no procedures required
- Will consider IM or FM candidates that can start in 90 to 120 days per license/credentialing
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Mixture of top-rated private and public schools
- Astronomy capital of the world
- Live and practice right in Tucson with over 1 million service area population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.