Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Lawton, OK
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oklahoma that is in need of an urgent care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 8 pm and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active OK state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OK state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 8 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.