Permanent Rheumatology Job Fargo, ND
Will join three Rheumatologists, two PAs, RNs, LPNs in established outpatient practice..
- Call for clinic only, no nights or weekends.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, will be seeing 16-20 patients daily, utilizing ultrasound technology for diagnosis and treatment.
- Infusion Center located at Medical Center and managed by Hospitalists.
- Position includes generous two year salary guarantee, signing bonus, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 401K pension plan, 30 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
- H1B visas accepted.
Fargo metro area is a diverse, family oriented community of 235,000 that offers high quality of life and lost cost of living. It is the largest city in the state of North Dakota. Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.