Join a group of 16 cardiologists ( 10 general/invasive, 4 interventional and 2 EP).
- There are 2 cardiothoracic surgeons on staff at the hospital
- Weekly cardiology conference
- Certified echo, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac CT programs
- Group is the sole cardiology providers for the hospital.
- Partnership track
- They serve 600,000 patients in southern Oregon and northern California.
The hospital is a state-of-the-art facility licensed for 378 beds. It is a regional referral center for 9 counties throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California. Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate. The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors. Enjoy excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, white water rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
Contact: Neal Fenster