Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs full-time locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work weekdays from 7 am - 3 pm with 1:3 call. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment, only PA-licensed providers will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Weekdays shifts with call
- PA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- General bread and butter cases
- Orthopedic and cardiac preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.