Locum Tenens Physiatry Job GA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a physical medicine & rehabilitation physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include medication management. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, no call, and you will see an average of 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified with an active GA state license. For this position, you need to have an active GA state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Medication management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.