Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
Posted by CompHealth
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see an average of 2 to 3 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active IN state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.