Full Time Anesthesia Job Erie, PA
This position offers a competitive compensation package with quality and production incentives. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, vacation/PTO, CME time with stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. It is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there is lots to do for other outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2664323,
- 100% pain management
- Multispecialty clinic
- Substantial existing patient base
- Strong referral network to build on
- H-1B visa sponsorship may be available
- Anesthesia or PM&R residency acceptable
- Pain fellowship required
- Excellent compensation with quality and productivity bonus incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.