Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, IN
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Indiana is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with intubation and vent management. The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off and the physician will see 12 to 14 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active IN state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Caseload: 12 to 14 patients per day
- Procedures: Intubation and vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.