Full Time Hospitalist Job Tucson, AZ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and loan repayment through medical education debt assistance.
This position is located in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2664349.
- Join a top hospital system and organization right in Tucson, Arizona
- Hospitalist position for new program starting Fall 2021
- Internal medicine training, hospitalist will need to perform critical care procedures
- Flexible block schedule will be worked out with the group
- Loan repayment available
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Plenty of sunshine for hiking, biking, swimming, and rock climbing
- Live and practice right in sunny Tucson, Arizona
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.