Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Anderson, IN
Posted by CompHealth
There is a new locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity now available in Indiana. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 8 pm and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Procedures: Suturing required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.