Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, NJ
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatrician. The assignment schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and the covering physician will typically see 3 to 5 patients per hour on average. The assignment requirements include well and sick visits. For this assignment, you need to have an active NJ license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Caseload: 3 to 5 patients per hour
- Procedures: Well and sick visits
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.