Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job OH
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in Ohio is seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with current ACLS and BLS certification. The assignment scope includes peripheral nerve blocks. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3:30 pm, no call, and the physician will see 6 - 9 cases per day on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 6 - 9 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Peripheral nerve blocks
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.