Locum Tenens Dermatology Job Sheboygan, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a dermatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 30 - 35 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 30 - 35 patients per day
- Procedures: Biopsies and excisions
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.