Permanent Family Practice Job Philadelphia, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation dependent upon experience, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664589.
- Patients are 65 and older
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday with shared phone call
- Average 20 patients per day
- On-site digital X-ray, ultrasound, and more
- Must be board certified
- Competitive salary with partnership-track
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.