Permanent Radiology Job Upper Peninsula, MI
You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2664603.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Ties to a major academic cancer program
- Growing multispecialty practice
- Ability to subspecialize in Interventional radiology
- Monday through Friday schedule plus call
- Join 1 other interventional radiologist
- Physician must be willing to do a % of diagnostic reads
- Must have IR fellowship training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.