Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, GA
A new locum tenens critical care medicine physician opportunity is now available in Georgia. The facility needs a provider to work weekend shifts. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 21 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted GA medical license in hand. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give Weatherby a call today.
- Weekend coverage
- GA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 21 patients per day
- Occasional lines and intubations
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.