Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, PA
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician for coverage. The physician will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 12 - 16 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only PA-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call 1 weekend a month
- BC/BE required
- 12 - 16 patients per day
- Must have active PA license
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.