Permanent Cardiology Job Unknown, PA
This opportunity offers a strong base salary compensation with annual reviews and additional raise potential. You will also be offered excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution, health/dental/vision/Rx benefits, a sign-on bonus, LTD, relocation expenses, 15 days of CME with a $3.5K stipend, malpractice with tail, accrued PTO, and medical student loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2663930.
- Strong compensation package in a world-class environment
- Well-respected and internationally-renowned organization
- Take over an existing patient panel from retiring cardiologist on a large multispecialty team
- Traditional mix of outpatient and inpatient to make a difference in the community
- Work 2 days in the hospital and 3 days in the clinic, no traveling during the day
- Excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution
- Way out in front of research and technology
- Safe family-friendly community a few hours to NYC, Philly, and Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.