Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Winston Salem, NC
Winston Salem, NC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a critical care medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include central and arterial line placements, and lumbar punctures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NC state license. The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am
- Procedures: Central and arterial line placements, lumbar punctures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.