Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Uniontown, PA
Posted by CompHealth
There is a new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts, with call, and you will see 16-20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a PA state license obtain one before the assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.