Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Jacksonville, IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking an ophthalmologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The assignment requires specialized in glaucoma. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new IL license before this assignment begins; any interested physician can apply.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- License: Active IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: Specialized in glaucoma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.