Permanent Surgery Job Erie, PA
This hospital-employed position offers an enhanced compensation package that includes productivity incentives, a sign-on bonus, and an extender bonus. You will also receive full medical and dental, PTO, CME days and stipend, paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance, robust retirement plans, and customary and reasonable moving expenses.
Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. It is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there is lots to do for other outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664130.
- Enhanced compensation package with incentives and bonuses
- Be hospital-employed
- World-renowned health care provider
- Superior health care services
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Some colon and rectal procedures
- Work in the 4th largest city in Pennsylvania with a regional airport
- Located 2 hours from Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.