Full Time Plastic Surgery Job GA
In addition to a salary and a possible quality bonus, you will also receive a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664191.
- Negotiable starting salary
- Full plastic surgery practice
- Employed position by the hospital
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Call to be determined
- Microsurgery skills a plus, not required
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.