Permanent Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with a quality bonus incentive of $20K annually. You will also be offered medical, vision, and dental benefits, malpractice insurance, life insurance/disability, CME, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
You will enjoy living in the upscale part of Philadelphia, brimming with neighborhoods as different from each other as one is likely to find anywhere. Vibrant with their own culture and ethnic diversity, their bistros, shops, and character are treasures to be uncovered.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2664234.
- Join a top hospital system and established program in Philadelphia
- Flexible day shift, 7 am to 7 pm, with 13 shifts per month
- No ICU, procedures, RRTs, or codes
- Work with PAs that assist hospitalists and participate on some teaching rounds
- Hospital-employed position
- Join expanding team
- Competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Live right in Philadelphia or nearby popular suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.