Full Time Family Practice Job NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a productivity bonus. You will be offered NHSC student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, federal tort malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working just north of New York City, NY. The town has delightful dining, bakeries, leading healthcare facilities, day spas, shopping, and quaint boutiques.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding internal or family medicine jobs.
To be considered for this position, contact Art Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2664287.
- Full-time position with flexible schedule
- See 20 to 22 outpatients per day
- NHSC student loan repayment
- Federal tort malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation and 5 days of CME time
- 403(b) retirement package
- Health and dental benefits
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.