Permanent Pediatrics Job , FL
- 1 full time physician
- Current Dr. has been serving the citizens and surrounding communities for over 5 years
- Very busy practice (Outpatient: 20-25 patients a day Newborn Nursery: Up to 5)
- Ability to work in all arenas of Pediatrics: Outpatient, Inpatient and Newborn Nursery
- Covers 1 facility: Memorial Hospital
- Newborn Nursery and ER Call: 1:3 (share call with Dr. and another local Pediatrician)
- Less than 1 hour from hospitals that can provide higher level of care
- Great collaborative and collegial physicians and administrative team
Covington is located in Tipton County on the Mississippi River approximately one hour north of Memphis, and is one of the fastest growing counties in the state. Tipton County has been voted the number three safest rural community in America by The Progressive Farmer, an agricultural and country living magazine which has been in publication since 1886. Covington has no state income tax and a low cost of living. Many people are relocating to Tipton County to enjoy the quieter, less expensive lifestyle while still being close to the nearby metropolitan area.
Area has a strong educational system. School options for families include public, private, home, and alternative schools. Recent changes in the public schools have positioned area as a leader and innovator in education. A new magnet school is a county school focusing on the arts. College and technical schools are here in town and the University of Memphis and the University of Tennessee - Martin are within an easy drive. Find peace and quiet in Covington while still having plenty of amenities and activities at your fingertips.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.