Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Stamford, CT
A recognized healthcare facility in Connecticut is actively seeking a compassionate and patient-oriented Pulmonologist for a promising Critical Care-focused role on their staff. In this role, the Critical Care Pulmonologist will be responsible for providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care. Apply today!Company Description
Healthcare FacilityJob Description
The Critical Care Pulmonologist will:
- Examine, obtain medical history, and treat acute and chronic illnesses
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians, and staff
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.