Permanent Cardiology Job Derby, CT
A medical center in Connecticut is currently seeking a licensed Cardiologist for a promising position with their growing staff. In this role, the Cardiologist will be responsible for providing specialized medical care to patients with problems relating to the cardiovascular system. Apply today!Company Description
Medical CenterJob Description
The Cardiologist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Examining patients, obtaining medical history, and treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with the Management team, other Physicians, and staff
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests, as needed
- Creating treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans
- Promoting wellness and health education in the community
- Initiating appropriate referrals to specialists and hospital programs
- Working with Practice Management to ensure proper compliance with billing and coding
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Certification in Echocardiography
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.